- Anthony D. Viazis
This innovative atlas provides an advanced, step-by-step approach to specifically and efficiently diagnose and treat orthodontic cases through the use of over 500 color illustrations and over 50 line drawings. Presents the latest treatment techniques that are based on the latest research of diagnosis, cephalometrics and clinical applications. Offers information to guide in the utilization of light, the reducing of patient discomfort, shortening treatment time and minimizing the potential risk of iatrogenic root resorption.
- Illustrates vital concepts and techniques with more than 600 illustrationsover 560 in full colour.
- Demonstrates how to move teeth faster and easier with reduced friction techniques.
- Explains how to work smarternot harderwhen applying the new technology of brackets and wires.
- Describes how to reduce the potential risk of root resorption.
- Discusses treatments that are more comfortable for patients, require fewer patient visits, and reduce treatment time.
- Provides references to the latest clinical literature for further research
Published Date: 1998
Page Count: 247 , File Size: 126 Mb
PDF Download link