CDT 2019 Coding Companion: Help Guide for the Dental Team is updated to reflect new CDT 2019 codes. Written by coding experts from the ADA and designed to be used with CDT 2019: Dental Procedure Codes, the new edition provides a variety of tools to improve coding expertise.
• 175 coding Q&As
• 100 detailed coding scenarios with step-by-step solutions
• Descriptions of new CDT Codes and revisions
• A section on ICD-10 Diagnosis Codes and how they relate to dentistry
• A new chapter on working with dental benefit plans
• A new guide to dental procedures and area of the oral cavity
• A full-color section on coding for implants
This valuable resource helps dental coders build comprehension and accuracy and reduce the number of claims rejected by insurance companies due to inaccurate coding.
Published Date: August 28, 2018
File Size: 5 Mb