- Declan Millett
- Richard Welbury
This is a second edition of a hugely successful practical resource in orthodontics and paediatric dentistry – ideal for undergraduate dental students and post-graduates preparing for the MJDF and similar exams.
- Focuses on clinical problem-solving in orthodonticss and paediatric dentistry ― two closely-related topics that are usually separated into different volumes.
- Provides practical help with treatment planning, guiding the reader through the process of safe and effective decision-making.
- Provides two different approaches to the clinical cases ― some topics include scenarios with questions and answers; others include differential diagnosis with a focus on how to plan and manage treatment effectively.
- Uses ‘key-point” Evidence-Based’ boxes systematically to emphasise core knowledge for assessment and provide a rationale for treatment approaches.
- Contains valuable ‘mind-maps’, which helps the reader consolidate information prior to exams.
Published Date: 2010
Page Count: 221 , File Size: 38 Mb
PDF Download link