- K Manjunath
The second edition of this book is significantly revised and presented in four-colour format. It is designed to meet the needs of UG students but will also be helpful to PG students for their curriculum. It provides all the essential concepts of oral pathology to give better insight to students and helps them to prepare for both theory and practical examinations.
- Easy to understand and systemic presentation of answers in examination.
- Presents text in well-structured format including definition, pathogenesis, clinical features, radiographic features, histopathology, prognosis and predictive features
- Bulleted points help in rapid revision and self-assessment before examination
- Hand-drawn histopathological diagrams, flowcharts, tables and schematic illustrations helps to understand subject in a simple format.
- Contributors are added for a broader scope of knowledge
e-Book ISBN: 978-81-312-4932-1
Published Date: 2017
Page Count: 973 (converted) , File Size: 12 Mb
PDF Download link