- Swapan Kumar Purkait
This book has twenty-three chapters, illustrations and photographs arranged systematically to fit in with the course and curriculum for undergraduate teaching; though much emphasis is not given on in-depth detail of molecular and biochemical aspects of modern diagnostic pathology, since this book has been written keeping in mind the need of undergraduate students only.
- All chapters are adequately covered, revised and updated within a concise volume.
- Inclusion of large numbers of clinical and radiographic photographs and several photomicrographs of important cases is the hallmark feature of this edition.
- Simple and lucid language for easy understanding.
- Concise and comprehensive presentation of each topic will be helpful for both undergraduate and postgraduate students.
- Latest classifications of oral diseases, recent grading and staging system of tumors have been added.
- New chapters like Diseases of Temporomandibular Joint, Syndromes Related to Oral Diseases, and Important Classification of Oral Diseases have been added.
- Relevant Key Points and important Text Boxes have been provided in every chapter wherever required for last minute revision.
- Several diagrams, tables and flowcharts have been provided to help students understand the subject better.
Published Date: 2019
Page Count: 751 , File Size: 170 Mb
PDF Download link