- Kengo Torii
“Current main stream treatments for temporomandibular disorders (TMDs) are mainly conservative therapies. However, these conservative treatments are symptomatic treatments, not causal treatments. Therefore, the patients with severe symptoms have not been completely relieved. Evidence-Based Occlusal Management for Temporomandibular Disorders is a concise e-lecture which covers the following points:
- When do the signs or symptoms of TMD emerge?
- Should the signs or symptoms be left untreated?
- When should the treatment start?
- How should the occlusal discrepancy be examined?
- How should occlusion at the BPOP (bite plate-induced occlusal position) (muscular contact position) be equilibrated?
Published Date: 2013
Page Count: 212 , File Size: 5 Mb
PDF Download link