- Wayne F. Larrabee Jr
- James Ridgway
- Sapna Patel
Clear and concise, with detailed surgical instructions, Master Techniques in Otolaryngology—Head and Neck Surgery: Facial Plastic Surgery is the latest addition to the highly regarded Master Series in Otolaryngology. Chapters cover the most critical and relevant topics in facial plastics & reconstructive surgery, including trauma, oculoplastic, rhinoplasty, and cosmetic procedures. Each follows an identical organizational structure to make it easier to review and digest important information across multiple surgical procedures.
- For specialists and generalists in facial restoration or rejuvenation.
- Contributions from more than 50 international specialists in pediatric facial plastic surgery, oculoplastic surgery, dermatologic surgery, trauma surgery, and other fields.
- Offers simple instructions on both invasive and non-invasive procedures for the brow, nose, eye/eyelid, forehead, and other facial regions.
- Extensively illustrated with step-by-step instructions, intraoperative photos and line drawings.
- Each procedure-specific chapter follows a similar structure: patient history, how to conduct a physical exam, indications and contraindications, pre-operative management, step-by-step surgical techniques, post-operative care and complications, pearls and pitfalls, required surgical instruments, and a reference list for further reading.
Published Date: 2018
Page Count: 504 , File Size: 107 Mb
Download link (PDF & Epub)