- Chris Miller
Emphasizing patient safety and disease prevention in the dental office, Infection Control and Management of Hazardous Materials for the Dental Team, 7th Edition, is an essential resource for all members of the dental team. With discussions ranging from microbiology concepts to protocols for clinical asepsis, this comprehensive, highly practical text features the most up-to-date regulatory recommendations, as well as coverage of patient safety preparation and infection control breaches. Step-by-step instructions make it easy to perform safety procedures and use the supplies and equipment needed to prevent the spread of infectious disease, while real-world case scenarios present opportunities for critical thinking and application.
- Comprehensive coverage looks at infection control and prevention from the perspective of all dental team members.
- Easy-to-follow, step-by-step procedures are provided for skills that dental team members must master, each presented with a goal, materials, chronological steps, and rationales for the performance of each step.
- Review questions ensure your comprehension of the material and provide practice for classroom and board examinations.
- Key terms begin each chapter and are highlighted within text discussions and defined in a back-of-book glossary.
- Chapter learning objectives help you set goals for what you will accomplish and serve as checkpoints for comprehension and study tools in preparation for examinations.
e-Book ISBN: 9780323764933
Published Date: 2023
Page Count: 354 , File Size: 73 Mb
PDF Download link