|• This book presents point-wise information for better retention during examination.
• New topics like Evidence Based Dentistry, Oral Health Promotion, Critical Appraisal of Literature, Minimal Intervention Dentistry and National Oral Health Policy are included to help students for exam preparation.
• Includes more than 1500 MCQs covering the entire syllabus of Public Health Dentistry.
• Viva points are provided to easily memorize theoretical concepts and fundamentals.
• Both MCQ and viva points are designed to provide accuracy, structured format and overview of the subject.
• Valuable for both aspiring dental students and for students of Public Health Dentistry.
Published Date: 2016
Page Count: 235 , File Size: 3 Mb