- Eduardo D. Rodriguez
- Joseph E. Losee
- Peter C. Neligan
Completely revised to meet the demands of today’s trainee and practicing plastic surgeon, Craniofacial, Head and Neck Surgery Pediatric Plastic Surgery, Volume 3 of Plastic Surgery, 4th Edition, features new full-color clinical photos, dynamic videos, and authoritative coverage of hot topics in the field. Editor-narrated PowerPoint presentations offer a step-by-step audio-visual walkthrough of techniques and procedures in plastic surgery.
- Offers evidence-based advice from a diverse collection of experts to help you apply the very latest advances in craniofacial, head and neck, and pediatric plastic surgery and ensure optimal outcomes.
- Features editor-narrated PowerPoint presentations that take you step by step through key techniques and procedures.
- Purchase this volume individually or own the entire set, with the ability to search across all six volumes online!
- Provides updated coverage of: Aesthetic reconstruction of the nose; Orbito-maxillary reconstruction; Cheek and lip reconstruction; Facial paralysis; Facial transplant; and Surgical management of migraine headaches.
- Highlights the latest information on Computerised surgical planning in orthognathic surgery; Computerised surgical planning in craniofacial, head and neck surgery; and Rotation advancement.
Published Date: 2018
Page Count: 1198 , File Size: 293 Mb
PDF Download link