A must-buy for every Ist and IInd year BDS student!
This manual provides step-by-step pictures and illustrations of the various laboratory exercises, which students have to learn and perform in their first and second year BDS course for the preclinical conservative dentistry examination. This is the only book of its kind that would serve as a guide for learning as well as practicing the exercises on models in the preclinical laboratory.
Segregated into 10 well defined chapters, the book:
- Provides synopsis of topics related to conservative dentistry and endodontics
- Includes clear description with illustrations of every instrument and equipment used
- Provides details regarding the composition, properties, uses and manipulation of the various dental materials
- Includes clear description with images of the phantom head and typodont teeth used in the preclinical laboratory along with a beginners pictorial guide in using the airotor and micromotor rotary instruments
- Discusses the various features, rules and fundamental of tooth preparation
- Provides step-by-step pictorial representation along with explanation of all laboratory plaster and typodont model exercises
- Provides more than 200 commonly asked questions to help students prepare for their viva- voce examination along with the frequently asked spotters
- Includes an exhaustive glossary of conservative dentistry and endodontic terms.
e-Book ISBN: 978-81-312-4029-8
Published Date: 2015
Converted to PDF 935 Pages , File Size: 25 Mb
[private role=”visitor-only”] Download Link for Members Only