- James L. Gutmann
- Paul E. Lovdahl
Problem Solving in Endodontics, 5th Edition, by James L. Gutmann and Paul Lovdahl, offers updated techniques and an evidence-based approach to the most common procedures performed at chairside. Ideal for both endodontists and general dentists, this thoroughly revised reference combines the precision of quality endodontic care with achievable and pain-free outcomes for the patient. Each chapter has been carefully designed so that you’ll quickly grasp the anatomy, the instruments needed, and what procedures should be performed — all supplemented by boxed clinical case examples and tips. Going beyond problem solving, it also addresses the major issues in diagnostic, anatomic, restorative, periodontic, traumatic, and surgical aspects of tooth retention.
- Provides chairside guidance for the endodontic procedures most commonly performed by endodontists and general dentists.
- Entire text has expanded concepts that are verified in new drawings and clinically relevant cases.
- Integrates new technologies and materials into every chapter that when applied result in predictable and optimal outcomes.
- Establishes clear parameters for the retention of teeth.
- Correlates optimal patient outcomes with an evidence-based approach.
- Reflects the practical expertise of renowned endodontics authority and past President of the AAE, Dr. James Gutmann, and endodontics specialist, Dr. Paul Lovdah
Published Date: 2010
Page Count: 489 , File Size: 167 Mb
PDF Download link