- James O’Neill
- Jatin Shah
Self-Assessment in Head and Neck Surgery and Oncology is a one-of-a-kind, comprehensive medical reference book that showcases international, expert knowledge and judgment in the practice of head and neck surgery and oncology. It offers a variety of true/false statements and multiple-choice questions, as well as patient and case histories, coverage of the newest technologies, and much more. This brand-new resource is perfectly suited for otolaryngology residents, oncologists, and surgeons who wish to measure their understanding of how to effectively manage the day-to-day problems and issues arising in patients with neoplasms of the head and neck.
- Test your expertise. Various forms of self-assessment include true/false statements and multiple-choice questions throughout.
- Take advantage of patient and case histories accompanied by real-life photographs and scans.
- Reference the correct answer to every question, which is followed by a bulleted list of the minimum core knowledge required for that particular area.
- Access the most current information on new technologies, outcomes data, results of clinical trials, and future directions.
- Further your research with a list of suggested readings included in each chapter.
- Search the full text online at Expert Consult.
e-Book ISBN: 9780323314916
Published Date: 2014
Page Count: 284 , File Size: 27 Mb
PDF Download link
We also recommend: