Authored by experts of international renown, State-of-the-Art Orthodontics: Self-Ligating Appliances, Mini-Screws and Second Molars Extraction is lavishly illustrated throughout and explains the latest techniques in the management of Class II and III malocclusions including severe over-crowding. Places particular emphasis on the role of the Clarity™ Self-Ligating appliance – an esthetic device that also demonstrates excellent sliding biomechanics and allows use of low force levels and reduced treatment times.
- Authored by experts of international renown
- Lavish use of colour photography and artwork helps explain new concepts
- Demonstrates the effective use of the Clarity™ Self-Ligating appliance, a device which contains all of the essential features of SmartClip™ but which also demonstrates greater patient acceptability and hence improvement in compliance
- Explains treatment options that show more predictable outcomes, good performance sliding biomechanics, the application of low force levels and reduced treatment times
- Ideal for orthodontists worldwide – whether qualified or in training.
Published Date: 2011
Page Count: 233 , File Size: 136 Mb