David Wray; David Stenhouse; David Lee; AJ Clark
This practical resource helps readers arrive at an integrated understanding of both general and oral surgery ― in one convenient text. A companion to Wray: Textbook of General and Oral Medicine, it provides the basic principles of general surgery and general medicine and a more detailed knowledge of certain areas of these specialties which are related to dentistry or have an influence on the practice of dentistry.
- Covers both general and oral surgery, giving the reader an integrated understanding of both subjects in one book.
- Discusses the basic principles of surgery at a level appropriate for future dentists.
- Provides information on general topics including wound healing and sepsis that is essential for all dentists.
- Gives an understanding of those specialist areas of surgery which have particular relevance to dentistry ― including maxillofacial trauma, orthognathic surgery, and management of cleft palate.
- Includes comprehensive coverage of oral surgery.
- Covers anesthesia and sedation techniques.
- Offers clear line diagrams throughout.
ISBN: 044307083 0
Published Date: August 2003
Page Count: 336 , File Size: 38 Mb