- Ravindra Nanda
This text provides state-of-the-art reference on the successful application of biomechanics in clinical orthodontics. It features comprehensive guidance on basic biomechanic principles to orthodontic problem resolution by focusing on the fundamentals. Also including new, cutting edge topics, this book shows how all techniques can apply biomechanical principles to improve the force delivery, understand and prevent side effects, and achieve predictable results.
- Full-color illustrations help the reader visualize and grasp key concepts.
- Line drawings accompany clinical photos to clarify important information and techniques.
- Chapters are organized from the most common to least common orthodontic problems, creating an easy-to-follow layout that makes the topics easy to find.
- Inclusion of cutting edge topics such as skeletal anchorage, esthetic concepts, interdisciplinary treatment, biomechanical factors, biology of tooth movement, and management of orthodontic problems presents current trends in orthodontics.
- Information on the latest advances in the use, selection, and properties of orthodontic wires exhibits all viable options for important decision-making.
- Comprehensive coverage of diagnosis, treatment planning, and biomechanical strategies provides knowledge of how to apply specific mechanisms to specific problems.
Published Date: 2005
Page Count: 392 , File Size: 186 Mb
PDF Download link