- Ravindra Nanda
- Flavio Uribe
- Sumit Yadav
- Over 1,500 full-color clinical photographs and line drawings depict important concepts and techniques, and show treatment progress from beginning to end.
- Case Report boxes walk you through the treatment of specific conditions, from initial patient visit to final outcome, with clinical photos showing the changes that occur at each stage of treatment.
- Unique coverage of temporary anchorage devices is provided by this complete, comprehensive, one-of-a-kind reference, as the use of TADs is becoming more and more popular within the field of orthodontics.
- Expert contributors from all over the world share their experience and current knowledge of each topic, ensuring that you have accurate, up-to-date, and clinically relevant information.
- Logical organization begins with a discussion of basic orthodontic principles and moves on to diagnosis and treatment planning, implants and anchorage devices, and management of problems.
e-Book ISBN: 9780323624770
Published Date: 2020
Page Count: 355 , File Size: 37 Mb