- Edward Odell
The new edition of this classic book continues to support a new generation of dental students in their understanding of the essential aspects of oral pathology, oral medicine and systemic disease, as they relate to the day-to-day practice of dentistry. Fully updated throughout with the latest diagnostic tests, treatment protocols and international guidelines, the book will be essential for all undergraduates studying dentistry as well as postgraduate examinations.
- Brand new edition of the first textbook to integrate oral medicine, pathology and surgery in a practical, student-orientated fashion!
- Friendly, accessible writing style provides ready access to essential information
- Ample use of flow charts guide the student thorough the process of differential diagnosis for a range of conditions
- Evidenced-based throughout to help facilitate safe clinical practice
- Presents the latest national and international guidelines
Published Date: 2017
Page Count: 565 , File Size 138 Mb
PDF Download link