Featuring over 800 clear, high-quality photographs and radiographic illustrations, this fully updated 5th Edition ofColor Atlas of Common Oral Diseasesis designed throughout to help readers recognize and identify oral manifestations of local or systemic diseases. The new edition includes expanded and updated content and is enhanced by new images, new case studies, a stronger focus on national board exam prep, and more.
An increased focus on national exam preparation is reflected in end-of-chapter questions, entities, cases, and images.
- Differential Diagnosis Tablesadded to each section help students distinguish a particular disease or condition from others that have a similar appearance.
- Coverage of new entities, such as Radiopaque Lesions of the Jaw, have been added.
- Additional content on Facial & Neck Lesionshas been added.
- A greatly expanded Radiographs sectionincludes 30 new images and up-to-date content.
- Approximately 85 new imagesenhance the book’s unparalleled photo and illustration program.
- New Student Resources: Case Studies (five per chapter)
Published Date: 2017
Page Count: 335 , File Size 39 Mb
PDF Download link