- Aruna Jawaharlal Bhandari
- Akshay Jawaharlal Bhandari
This manual discusses all of the materials used in dentistry for clinical as well as laboratory procedures. It provides all the information dental students need to know regarding biological, physical, chemical, physiological, mechanical, and optical properties.
- Covers the dental material science syllabus in a question and answer format.
- Helps the student understand the basics of the subject and to face the theory, practical and viva examinations confidently.
- Ideal for undergraduates as well as graduates, postgraduates, and dental technicians.
Published Date: 2016
Page Count: 138 , File Size: 17 Mb
PDF Download link