Get all the review and testing practice you need to pass the NBDE Part II! Providing the most up-to-date information on the biomedical and dental sciences addressed in Part II of the National Board Dental Examination (NBDE) — including Endodontics, Operative Dentistry, Oral/Maxillofacial Surgery and Pain Control, Oral Diagnosis, Orthodontics and Pediatric Dentistry, Patient Management, Periodontics, Pharmacology, and Prosthodontics — this complete exam review features an easy-to-use outline format that mirrors the topic progression of the NBDE. Plus, it’s loaded with informative examples and illustrations, endless practice questions reflecting the latest question types, and customizable testing modes to ensure you are fully prepared to tackle every aspect of Part II of the NBDE!
- Easy-to-use outline format organizes essential data and key points in a clean, streamlined fashion.
- Exam-based progression of topics presents sections and topics in the same order as they appear on the actual exam.
- Practice exams with approximately 450 questions appear at the end of the book along with the correct answers and rationales.
- Approximately 400 diagrams and photographs provide visual evidence to support key biomedical and dental topics.
- Tables and text boxes provide supplementary information and emphasize important data from the text.
Published Date: 2015
Page Count: 488 , File Size: 14 Mb
Download link (PDF & Epub)
We also recommend: