- Edward C. Weber
- Joel A. Vilensky
- Stephen W. Carmichael
- Kenneth Lee
Designed to make learning more interesting and clinically meaningful, Netter’s Concise Radiologic Anatomy, 2nd Edition matches radiologic images―from MR and ultrasound to CT and advanced imaging reconstructions―to the exquisite artwork of master medical illustrator Frank H. Netter, MD. As a companion to the bestselling Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy, this updated medical textbook begins with the anatomy and matches radiologic images to the anatomic images; the result is a concise, visual guide that shows how advanced diagnostic imaging is an amazing “dissection tool” for viewing human anatomy in the living patient!
“Overall I feel that this textbook is a good overview of radiology, and perfectly adequate for medical students as we are not expected to have a very in depth knowledge of radiology past chest and abdominal x rays. It may well prove valuable for the Netter-collectors out there, and provides an excellent quick guide to radiology.” Reviewed by: TheMedicalStudent.co.uk Date: July 2014
- Quickly review key information with a concise, user-friendly format that is organized and color-coded to be in-line with Netter’s Atlas of Human Anatomy, 6th Edition.
- View direct, at-a-glance comparisons between idealized anatomic illustrations and real-life medicine with side-by-side radiology examples of normal anatomy and common variants with corresponding anatomy illustrations.
- Improve upon your knowledge with a brief background in basic radiology, including reconstructions and a list of common abbreviations for the images presented.
- Broaden your visual comprehension with the help of 30 brand-new ultrasound images.
- Access the complete contents online at Student Consult.
Published Date: 2014
Page Count: 490 , File Size: 225 Mb
PDF Download link