John C. Bennett
From an award-winning author, this concise and visual guide describes the two-phase treatment approach to the orthodontic management of children with uncrowded Class II division one malocclusion. In this widely accepted treatment method, a bionator (Andresen) appliance is used in phase one, followed in phase two by high quality preadjusted fixed appliances. Properly managed, and with correct case selection and timing, this system of treatment produces high-quality results, and can be the easiest route to a successful outcome in many patients.
- A new book by one of the most successful orthodontics authors in the world which offers a concise and easily assimilated account of the treatment of an important group of orthodontic patients.
- Describes the two phase treatment approach – a functional appliance in phase one, and the latest and best in bracket and wire technology in phase two. This produces consistently high-quality results and is the easiest route to an ideal outcome in many patients.
- Stage by stage case histories enhance the reader’s understanding of the system.
- Lavishly illustrated with top-quality colour photographs and line diagrams.
- Has a focus on methods of optimising patient cooperation, a topic which is often overlooked.
- Discusses difficult situations where growth or cooperation levels are below expectations.
Published Date: 2006
Page Count: 162 , File Size: 7 Mb