Syed Wali Peeran
The most comprehensive of its kind covering the entire DCI syllabus to be a dedicated companion text for students.
– Presented in a simple manner, easy to follow and interesting to read.
– This learning package offers the readers multiple opportunities to interact and direct their own learning.
– Vast collection of multiple choice questions in periodontics covering various aspects of periodontal anatomy, physiology, etiology, pathology and therapy (over 1500 MCQs)
– Contains five sections covering Normal periodontium, Etiology and pathogenesis of periodontal diseases, periodontal therapy and oral implantology.
– A fifth section dedicated for self-assessment dedicated for self-assessment pictorial test with over 100 accurate images for easier comprehension of specific conditions and treatments. This is a never before section in MCQ books.
Publisher: EMMESS MEDICAL PUBLISHERS, 1 edition
Published Date: 2014
Page Count: 321 , File Size: 5 Mb