- Janine Brooks
- Fiona Ellwood
How to Develop Your Career in Dental Nursing provides practical information on how to progress your career in dental nursing. Guidance is included throughout, and the reader should use the book to make informed decisions and conduct further research for the benefit of their own career. The book considers the historical context, along with reviewing the current position of dental nursing and considering the future of the field, all with the overarching theme of helping dental nurses further their career in modern dentistry.
Topics covered include:
- Dental Nursing from a profession and social context, as well as gender perspectives
- Differences in dental nursing worldwide
- Formal and informal training and education
- Pros and cons for dental nurses and dentistry as the profession has developed
- The impact of working in a modern environment
- How dental nurses can become agents for change
- Dental nursing as an academic versus vocational endeavor
Written by highly qualified authors, How to Develop Your Career in Dental Nursing is an invaluable resource for Dental Nurses, as well as students beginning their professional journey.
e-Book ISBN: 9781119861720
Published Date: 2023
Page Count: 158 , File Size: 7 Mb
PDF Download link