- Lisa Mayo
The field of dental ultrasonics and air polishing has become mainstream as the technology has evolved. Power Instrumentation for the Dental Professional aims to bridge the gap of knowledge between education and clinical practice by allowing the student to acquire the knowledge needed to implement power technology effectively into patient care with a contemporary approach to preventive, maintenance, and non-surgical periodontal procedures.
As with any form of clinical practice, power instrumentation is best learned through continued repetition. The exercises in this textbook allow you to move at your own pace to gain proficiency. The videos that accompany the text will provide you with a chairside instructor that you can watch multiple times while developing your clinical skills.
- Chapter openers engage the learner with chapter descriptions, learning objectives and a key terms box
- Highly visual format with multiple procedural photo sequences and images of state-of-the-art equipment.
- Case studies that stimulate critical thinking and application of concepts
- Sample rubric checklist for clinical skills
- Navigate Advantage includes skills-based videos that demonstrate proper technique
- Instructor resources include a Test Bank with questions for every chapter, Slides in PowerPoint format, an Instructor’s Manual, an Image Bank, and skills-based videos that demonstrate various techniques from the text
Published Date: 2023
Page Count: 626 , File Size: 74 Mb
PDF Download link